Who we are
At Soft Pepper we have 2 main directions for developing state of the art software apps:
- 365ERP.cloud ™ platform – our flagship product is an ecosystem of business apps delivered in a SaaS licensing model. We are looking to expand our customers base during this year and also deploy many new features. We have our own data center for hosting this platform.
- Custom software – we are developing for our customers various software products / projects, from professional web sites to eCommerce platforms or various integrations between systems (for example we have integrated a Chat Bot with an Customer Care platform that was also developed by us);
- Salary: up to 3.000 EUR net / month (depending on skills / experience);
- Medical Services Subscription @ Medicover clinics;
- 25 days of holiday per year;
- Remote-first company culture;
- Learning & development stipend;
What you’ll do
In this role you will help develop and maintain one or more components of our 365ERP.cloud ™ platform. This includes following design specifications, owning parts of larger engineering initiatives, and working both collaboratively as well as independently in a mature web codebase.
The projects you'll undertake are geared toward bringing new functionality to the 365ERP.cloud ™ platform. Working directly with our CTO and senior engineering team, you'll be tasked with developing features that have high impact and visibility in our customers' daily interactions with 365ERP.cloud™ platform.
Also, you’ll be challenged to:
- Analyze, design and develop high quality code;
- Maintain existing software applications and troubleshoot, fix and optimize existing code;
- Find opportunities to mature our engineering processes;
- Build an accessible and inclusive user experience;
- Tackle challenges creatively and critically evaluate your work;
- Help interview and recruit more talented engineers;
What you’ll bring to the table
- Software development experience in the following technology stack (at least 3 years for middle level or at least 1 year for junior level):
- Backend: C#, .NET, .NET Core;
- Database: MS SQL Server;
- Understanding of software design principles such as DRY, SOLID, SoC, Dependency Injection, etc.;
- Attention to creating modular, secure, and well-tested code;
- Experience building and shipping end-to-end features and web applications;
- Nice to have skill / experience:
- Database: SQL Server Reporting Services, MySQL;
- JS Frameworks: Vue, Angular, React;
- Mobile development;
- Experience in developing ERP or CRM applications;
What we value
We strive to hold ourselves accountable for the code we develop and we like to work with individuals that value, like us, autonomy, performance (for both individual and code) and accountability.
What to expect from us
If the skills and values listed in this posting sound like you, we will reach out for an initial phone screen. After the phone screen, you'll be invited to a technical interview. In the technical interview we want to evaluate software engineering fundamentals and to make the hiring process equitable. Lastly, we'll ask you to do a final round of interviews with the team.